2009年5月9日星期六

high heel shoes

i just now pick my sis go the spring meet her friend after that i shop myself at the big big shopping center i saw a high heel shoes then i like it very much it cost rm79.90 then i immediacy try my size it ok lar...for me all high heel are not so stable lar,,,but i try to learnt how to wear high heel becoz i am growing up liao ..alot ppl call me not to wearing flat shoes again!! last time the highest heel i ever wear is one and the half inch but i only wear that shoes for one time nia~ now it still inside my store ....BUT this time i buy two and the half inch de high heel shoes...for me it really high lar!! i hope that i will usual wear it !!

haha just now at spring also saw yew chong ..he so funny he miss call me then i call back to him then he say are you at spring haha i really sock why he know me at spring! becoz he also at spring ,,,he say he cannot sure that is me or not so he miss call !!! OMG we have been know each other for 12 years he still cant reconigze me~~ aduhmak...but i feel happy that can saw him becoz really really long long long long time no saw him liao ^^

没有评论:

发表评论